Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Boredom is better in Scotland

I haven't updated much, mostly because no wants to read about my multiple papers/reports I've been working on. Things haven't been very adventurous lately, but in 8 days I'll be in Ireland and then in two more weeks, I'll be in Barcelona. So there will be excitement to come.

This weekend Daniel, John, Matt and I saw "The Number 23" which I really enjoyed. Kim and I baked cakes, and I did homework. Yesterday, I saw a couple split ends in class so Kristin cut my hair and I gave myself new bangs. I really enjoy them. Glad I didn't accidentally butcher my head, though.

I miss watching House but it hasn't been uploaded to my TV sites yet.

I have one more paper and one more oral report to go before my semester is over.

My finals are April 26, 27, and May 18. Between the 27th and 18th I will probably try to get to London and Paris. After the 18th I will do what little traveling I can before I return on the 27th of May.

It's SO odd how quickly this trip is going by. I feel like I haven't even really been here, like I'm not really absorbing it yet! All I want to do for the rest of my life is travel haha.

Expect a fun update sometime after March 18, when I return from Ireland. Till then, nothing too new is happening.

-A-